|Project Scope:||New Public Cafe|
|Client:||East Suffolk Council|
- Iconic building that is part of the regeneration works at Felixstowe South Seafront.
- New steel frame building to allow full height glazing up to 7m high.
- Moment frames were used across the principal elevation to negate any bracing, providing unobstructed views.
- Suspended cast in-situ concrete slab with allowance for uplift should tidal flooding occur.
- RIBA Suffolk Design Awards - Highly Commended
- National Building Awards - Finalist
- The Award for Excellence in Architectural Technology - Winner